Wednesday, January 21, 2009

a 'kiss' i never asked for

Going back home from office yesterday it was raining and the road was slippery... Traffic was ridiculously heavy as expected because of the rain.

I was on the Sg. Besi highway just after the airforce base when suddenly "Bang!", my car was hit from behind. I looked into the rear view mirror and saw a red lorry... I can only expect the worst at that moment...

The hit caused dent on the rear bumper and on the rear door... Alhamdullillah...to my relieve it was not so bad.. the car can still runs and no problem to use the rear door... and the lorry (an ice lorry), I can see no damage at all, thanks to its kangaroo bar... Abg Zol, the lorry driver apologized, can't really blame him too much as the condition at tht time was accident prone and he (his boss actually) agreed to pay for the repair...

However, still need to repair and that's why I'm on leave today... need to hurry up as the workshop is expected to take a long shutdown for CNY...

No comments: