Friday, September 5, 2008

Bukit Tinggi

Bukit Tinggi is 40 minutes' drive from KL , 10km off the East-West Karak Highway, 2,700 - 3,500 feet above sea level. I went there with my wife in May this year... We only had a few hours to spend there because we needed to go somewhere else later that day... So, we visited the Japanese-themed village and then to the Colmar Tropicale, a french-themed village...

I have been neither to Japan nor France, so I can't really tell whether these themed-villages are accurately themed or not... but they're quite impressive... the Japanese village lanscaping is outstanding... the whole village is flushed with greenery and colourful gardens... There are also waterfall and koi ponds... I'm sure anyone will find it very soothing...

The Colmar-Tropicale (see photo) is as beautiful... the scenery is unlike anywhere I've been to in this country... however, there's not much thing for us to do...
Before leaving, we spent some time painting this car and brought back as souvenir..


Hmm... so for Bukit Tinggi... I would give a 2.5 over 5...

No comments: